Instructions - Silhouette & Flag
- A Drill
- 1/2 Inch Masonry Bit
- 7/16 Inch Open-End Wrench
- Mounting Hardware
- Two 1/4 & 1 1/2 Inch Hex Head Lag Screws
- Two Lead Anchors
- Choose location front or side of brick/stone surrounding mailbox.
- Position template where you want your silhouette attached.
- Make sure there are no obstructions for the flag to raise or lower.
- With template, mark center of the two circles to drill the 1/2 inch holes.
- With a 1/2 inch masonry bit, drill the two holes approximately 2 inches deep.
- Place the two lead anchors in the holds (open end facing out flush with brick/stone).
- Screw in the two lag screws and leave enough room to slide flag on (approx. 1/4 inch).
- Slide silhouette on the two lag screws and tighten good and snug.